Convert Egg to Real Money-Free to Join

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Free Bitcoin Earning Sites

Bitcoin is the source of all investment today. And it is expected that the bitcoin price will be high this year. Bitcoin exchange is 1 BTC - $8000, so imagine if you have 1 BTC you can sell it to that amount, it's very high. I have found sites where you can earn bitcoin for free. I have been working in this site for months and I am coming soon to my first cash out. I will post an update my own cash out proof once it's on my wallet. View my own online earning proof here Online Income Proof. I will update it from time to time.


The PTC (paid to click)

This sites also able to pay you through bitcoin, see here Legit PTC Sites, you can choose it as your payment method. This sites also help you advertise your business in a small amount. Or either you can use your earning for advertising.

If you don't know how to sell or buy bitcoin, you might like to download coins.ph, they cater to selling and buying bitcoin, price in your currency.

FreeBitcoin

This is my source of bitcoin. I am a newbie to this bitcoin so I am taking baby steps, I am scared of giving my bitcoin to anyone online because there are lots of scammers, wanting to get your bitcoin. Many hackers as well in your bitcoin wallet so better be careful. This site makes your bitcoin safe and gives you interest in your earning once you reach 0.000300 satoshis or BTC. All you need to do is maintain a balance of 0.0003 BTC. If you want the fast track you can deposit your account but if you don't trust your money then earn it for free, every hour. Once you reach 0.0003 BTC then the interest every day will take effect just maintain it.

Join Freebitcoin



Golden Farm-Biz

This is an exciting site. Mechanics is upon signing up, you can get 300 silver coins which you can buy a bird. The cheap bird is 150 and it will lay 5 egg per hour. And sell the egg to earn more silver coins and able to buy more birds. High price bird lay more eggs than the cheap one. The good thing is the bird will not die or the egg will not rotten, even if you won't visit it for a month the bird and eggs will still be there and you can harvest and sell it. If you have enough silver coins you can cash out now in many ways and it includes bitcoin and PayPal. Don't worry if you will be out of silver coins there will be a daily bonus where you can earn 10 to 100 silver coins and as long as you have birds it won't be a problem.

Join Golden Farm


Earning online with this site is my hobby now, I am a stay at home mom and I am earning all these sites for additional income for our needs. This way is very flex and no hassle.

Want to earn more? Read here Legit Earning Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join for free in Wealthy Affiliate