Convert Egg to Real Money-Free to Join

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Facebook and Instagram were down





Facebook and Instagram are down on March 14, 2019. As I log in to my social media accounts, I thought I was banned from using them. But then I have read tweets from my twitter account that Facebook and Instagram were down for like 12 hours estimated. Late Wednesday and early morning Thursday.

Some areas heavily affected were Northern America and Europe. Users in the Philippines, Hongkong, South Korea, and Japan were experiencing glitch.

We will still await Facebook and Instagram management on what is exactly the cause of this downside.

With this glitch that was happening, everybody is asking, will our information stored in those accounts are safe? Should we need to change our passwords and settings to ensure our protection?
My personal thoughts: 1. I will change my account personal information 2. The password should be changed we don't know what happened so we better secure our account. 3. Let's not trust our sensitives info on social media like bank accounts and passwords. 4. Your password should be different in each site you've registered. That case you can have a unique password that anyone won't be able to guess.

Above all, social media is very important and useful today, and our identity is way too far important too, so to make the world a better place to live :-) Let's just understand and trust that the management fix and explain everything and hope that nothing is really serious going on. Anyways, we and the management of those platforms were both beneficial.

This is getting on my nerves


Read more here: https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/03/14/19/facebook-down-in-ph-parts-of-the-world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join for free in Wealthy Affiliate